First Time Homebuyers
It is a Buyers Market - Take Advantage of this Opportunity. Mortgages Homeowner Tax Advantages Your decision to buy a home is both a sound financial decision and a commendable achievement. As your real estate agent, I will: Finding the perfect home and mortgage is my business.
Contact me today!
It is a Buyers Market - Take Advantage of this Opportunity.
Homeowner Tax Advantages
Your decision to buy a home is both a sound financial decision and a commendable achievement.
As your real estate agent, I will:
Finding the perfect home and mortgage is my business.
Homeownership is about security, comfort, and fulfilling the American dream. The sense of community that comes with putting down roots in a place of your own, the security of owning the roof over your head, the opportunity for financial growth -- all these accompany the choice to become a homeowner.
But buying a home is also the single largest investment most people ever make. Along with all the benefits of homeownership comes the responsibility to manage that investment wisely.
Buying a home is a lot more affordable than you may think. If you’d like more information on the buying process and the options available to you, I can help!
- Are you tired of listening to your neighbors through the thin walls of your apartment?
- Do you hate it when that guy in the apartment next to you takes your parking spot?
- Isn’t it frustrating when all the washing machines are being used in the laundry room?
If so, it’s time to consider purchasing your own home.
First Time HomeBuyer Loans, Eligibility, DownPayment and Payment Assistance!
When you rent a home, you’re paying your landlord’s mortgage. Why not think about buying a home and paying your own mortgage. Now you may be thinking "there’s no way I can afford a home now!" I hear that a lot from my clients. You may be surprised to find out that your monthly mortgage payment is actually the same – or less – than their rent! Give me a call! We will discuss how to get you out of your apartment and into your very own home!Five good reasons to become a homeowner
Instead of watching your money disappear each month, you’re actually building equity when you pay your mortgage. You are paying down a debt with your mortgage payments at the same time.
Need more reasons? Give me a call and we can discuss how owning a home can benefit you!
More Benefits? Taxes!
Are you ready to buy a home?
You can find out by asking yourself some questions:
- Do I have a steady source of verifiable income? Have I been employed on a regular basis for the last 2-3 years? Is my current income reliable?
- Do I have a good record of paying my bills?
- Do I have few outstanding long-term debts, like car payments?
- Do I have money for a down payment?
- Do I have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer "yes" to these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home. Don't get discouraged if you did not answer 'yes" to all the questions. There is a mortgage for almost everyone especially First Time Homebuyers with 3% downpayment and Govt Assistance.